SUMALEE Handwoven Raised Cotton Diamond Area Rug, White
* This Item Currently ONLY Ships to the USA
The name SUMALEE in Thai means 'beautiful flower'. This full and soft rug is handwoven by local Thai artisans. Made with one of the many variations of traditional weaving techniques that accentuates flower-like cotton threads that are raised and looped to give this rug its unique texture. White raised and looped diamond design.
- Color: Ivory, White
- Dimensions: 19" x 28", 30" x 63", 40" x 75"
- 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester
- Suitable for high-traffic areas
- Rug pad recommended to prevent slippage
- Rotate periodically for even wear
- Shedding is a normal process that occurs with natural fibre rugs and should subside after 6-8 weeks with regular vacuuming
- To avoid damage, vacuum with the beater bar off, using a high-pile setting
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, absorbent white cloth
- Professionally clean for best results
See our local artisans at work!